Oh whoa. I know. A blog post.
This weekend was a great mix of relaxing, productivity and being out and about - my favorite.
Friday started as all good weekends should - with a workout (Bar Method), and pizza/wine night.
Saturday we slept in (HEAVEN) and bundled up to head to the Giants vs Dodgers game. We never miss an opening weekend, especially in an even year. Never.
After the game (and getting soaked in the 8th and 9th innings) we headed to a friends for the Warrrior's game and dinner before making our way home to crash.
Sunday was productivity central - new sheets, a duvet cover (OMG SO DOMESTIC), errands, and a workout at The Bay Club - which basically is like the nicest lifestyle club I've ever been to.
I feel like there's been a lot happening this week (that I've, uh, missed due to my blogging hiatus) so let's jump into a new series - On My Radar.
- As Quoted: This adorable restaurant opened in San Francisco a few weeks ago and I was finally able to check it out - it's a "farm inspired community eatery" and I never wanted to leave. The Avocado Chicken Kale Caesar and the Gluten-Free Snickerdoodle are two of my favorites. (And let's just swoon over the Almond Milk lattes for a minute...)
- I've been obsessed with Jo Malone for years. Now Union St is getting a store (bless you real estate developers). And now there's a new scent for summer. Order it immediately.
- I basically lose my mind for every one of these stores on the The Most Essential SF Shopping Experiences but mostly: Freda Salvador, Heath Ceramics, Rebecca Minkoff, and... okay all of them.
- We went to Sushi Ran in Sausalito for boyfriend's birthday last weekend and as a seaweed salad connoisseur, I'd rank the dish served there as one of the best I've ever had. Highly recommended. With a glass of the Cade Sauv Blanc. They also have, in my opinion, the best sushi in the Bay Area.
- It's GIANT'S SEASON! AT&T Park has some of the best ballpark food. Here's your guide to everything in the park. (I love the soft tacos in Field Club - with a Corona, the Seared Ahi Sandwich, and I'm really impressed with the Garden in the outfield - "flatbreads (including gluten-free options) from a pizza oven, smoothies, juices, sandwiches, salads and an antipasti bar. Beer, wine, strawberry smash bourbon punch and a variety of spa waters (like strawberry lavender) are also on offer."
- SoulCycle founders step down: WOW - big deal. It's no secret I love SoulCycle (and actually partially credit it for my career change and finally doing me for once). I'm beyond curious to see what they create next. (You know I'll be there... unless it's like.... yoga.)
- First Beyonce (Ivy Park I kind of love you already) and now Julianne Hough has collaborated with a Canadian athleisure brand to produce her own collection. Basically I want every piece. And also her abs. Shop the collection - Jules.
- The Birkin Bags of Fitness Fashion - NBD but I own 2 of these things. My GOD I'm on trend.
- Gwyneth has a new cookbook. And of course it will be the best thing ever. Like everything she does. I want to make all of these healthy lunches from it. Only by "make" I really mean I want someone (Gwyneth) to make them for me because odds are I will never, ever actually make them.
- 5 Hacks for a Healthier Week - Sign. Me. Up.
- Guess what? BREAD IS GOOD. (We all knew this.) Michael Pollen is here to tell us why. (Spoiler: It involves eating fresh sourdough. UM OKAY.)
Enjoy your Monday!