Just me or has this week felt like, real long?
I kicked off the weekend last night with a Kygo x Diplo SoulCycle ride, wine and then seeing actual Kygo. It was SO GOOD.
Looking forwad to more SoulCycle, dinner/drinks with friends and then taking off for a VACATION.
Bring it sun. Bring it right now.
But for now - this week's Friday Faves!
- Food and wine pairing? So 2015. Girl Scout Cookie and wine pairing? SO 2016.
- Editor Approved Store-Bought Meal Shortcuts. SO MUCH YES on the Rao's Tomato Sauce and the TJ's Frozen Brown Rice Packs.
- The secret benefits your dry January has that you may not know about.
- Thinking about going meatless but like, it's really cold outside and you just want comfort food? (Or, like me, a pizza?) Check these Vegetarian Comfort Food Recipes out.
- Pretty Little Liars is probably the most unrealistic, ridiculous show ever. And I can't stop watching. And it's back for it's like 37th season.
- It should come as no surprise that I'm obsessed with all things "athleisure" and would love it if I never had to wear pants that button aside from evening occasions for the rest of my life. Even then I'd be good going out in leggings indefinitely. I work out for a reason. Outdoor Voices. This Is A Day. Now, Everlane. Nailing it.
- I very clearly only watch the Superbowl ("watch") for the food. These healthy snacks will make you the hit of the party you show up at (even if it is just to eat - no shame).
- PopSugar Fitness' Must Have's for January. Stock up now. I want that yoga towel. And to want to want to go to yoga.
- What Do You Do After You Fail BIG at 25? This is so effing well-written I can't even stand it. Read this now. PLEASE.
"All we can ever do is our best, and leave the rest up to fate. Unfortunately, fate is gonna f*ck us over sometimes. But in the end, I’m thankful for all the people who tell me “no,” because they give me an incredible opportunity: the chance to prove them wrong."
- Gwyneth you know I love you but ain't NO WAY I'm giving up my nightly Whirley Pop popcorn habit. AIN'T NO WAY.
- Celebrity Backed Health Brands You Want To Know About. I love me some Urban Remedy. And Jessica Alba.
- How to Learn To Love Your Job. Important: THE SIDE HUSTLE.
You’ve got an interesting way of looking at hobbies…I call them “side hustles.” A side hustle is so important, because it adds dimensionality to your human existence and your life purpose. It opens your mind and spirit. But it also opens you up to new communities. When you meet people who have a similar passion, you immediately have a kinship.
- Um yes I'll take the latest wearable - a smart sportsbra. Seriously, I want to try it. How do we make this happen?
Enjoy your weekend!