It's FRIDAY. It's also been raining for like... ever at this point. I've stopped even remotely trying with my hair. Top knot it is. Forever.
In GREAT news, I've officially completed the Barry's Bootcamp March Academy WEEK 1. 5 classes, 5 days. 15 to go.
Ready to take on the weekend, relax, sleep in, GSD, maybe go to yoga (only out of necessity) and enjoy the next 2 days stress-free. Oh and also finish House of Cards. 1 episode to go!
Other plans involve drinking red wine and eating homemade pizza. In yoga pants. On the couch. Just me or did we turn 30 and that became the best thing ever? (Full disclosure I thought it was the best thing ever at like 27 too.) #oldlady
- On really, really, really, really hating to workout. (Sidebar: I do not understand this.)
- The Royal Family goes on a ski vacation. And they are still perfect.
- I've waxed poetic about the fact that I basically live in joggers and find them acceptable for basically any occasion. These are less than $60. And here's why you can't live without them.
- Splenda is officially bad for you. Wellllllll no shit.
- Odds are, if my hair isn't in a full on top-knot, I've put in minimal effort and it's in a half-bun. Here's how to master it. (Unrelated: I want to go ombre hair color wise. Any stylist recommendations?)
- Real Talk on Tom and Gisele's crazy diet. Like I'm totally into this (if I had a chef on hand 24/7 telling me when to heat oil and when not to) but cutting out coffee and chocolate is like cutting out happiness. PASS.
- Have you had the Turmeric Latte from Cafe Gratitude? It's insane. It's like this warm, spiced, delicious smoothie. And now you can make it. SCORE. (Except I don't know how to make turmeric juice. So I just use turmeric powder. Or Project Juice Turmeric Mylk.)
- Basically I want to be a surfer. We're essentially the same - I wake up and check Instagram, workout and make a smoothie. Only Laird Hamilton never invites me over to underwater weight train. Really I just want to have an excuse to wear this all the time. Like daily.
- lululemon nailing it again with reflective threading that becomes an actual pattern in the dark. Hits stores next week! In the meantime I'm still obsessing over these tights that make your buns look like Adriana Lima's. (Seriously, I now own 3 pairs and they're all I wear.)
- How to workout like Jennifer Lawrence. Not included: how to become best friends with Jennifer Lawrence.
All I got - weekend time!